Everyone has a water bottle to hold and carry water to places with them. But after long term usage and poor maintenance , how sure can we be that the water in it would be the same as before in terms of cleanliness. This problem may be the cause to most people getting sick outdoors and in serious cases poisoning. This affects other people as well.
The water bottle collects harmful bacteria after a long period of usage, without proper and regular washing. The bacteria gathers in the bottle and contaminate the water which we later drink.